While the Supreme Court will have a major impact on the rights of the LGBT community, right now it’s up to the voters!
FOUR States have gay marriage on the ballot.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER we have a Presidential candidate that SUPPORTS gay marriage.
The Republican candidate is STRONGLY against gay marriage, and wants to ban ANY legal recognition for gays in THE CONSTITUTION, altering marriage ACROSS THE NATION. Even in states that already recognize gay marriage.
People in cities across America are VOTING and TURNING DOWN simple PROTECTIONS for the LGBT community, such as housing and employment.
YOU NEED TO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE.
If you haven’t already signed up to vote, click here. This is how I registered to vote. it works, it’s quick, and it’s easy.
At the time I’m writing this, 720 of you will see this. If you all vote, that’s 720 votes for LGBT equality. Vote especially if you’re in a conservative area. You’re vote is more precious than ever.
The anti-gay bigots are voting, and they’re wining.
- booksandwildthings reblogged this from clockworkdetective
- clockworkdetective reblogged this from itsoktobegay101
- retrogradewaters reblogged this from somemayboast
- somemayboast reblogged this from itsoktobegay101
- ellifant likes this
- spewinglies reblogged this from itsoktobegay101
- pip1up reblogged this from mustardurl
- pip1up likes this
- mustardurl reblogged this from ravensflame
- mustardurl likes this
- ona-mina likes this
- ravensflame reblogged this from itsoktobegay101
- joyful-beam reblogged this from itsoktobegay101
- joyful-beam likes this
- thatkid-tyler likes this
- itsoktobegay101 posted this